Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

What we've been up to

Warning this is a long post!


When I got back from TX I had some time before school to drive out to Cali with my sister. It was so fun to be able to spend time with her. She really is my best friend, and she makes me laugh constantly. Love you Tay.


When Dave got home we were able to spend time with the Browns in Island Park. We loved sitting around playing games, jet skiing, and eating:) We had a great time and can't wait for 2012.





We also were able to go camping Labor Day weekend with my family. We stayed up by Tony's Grove. We relaxed, went to Minnetonka Cave, and rafted on Tony Grove Lake.






Okay so after all that fun I had to go back to school. Check out this stack of books!



And last but not least my Mom and I went to Time Out for Women hosted by Deseret Book. It was so amazing. It's a conference with wonderful speakers and musicians. It made us laugh, cry, and really evaluate our lives and how we can be doing better. I loved every minute of it.

5 comments:

  1. Weady to go to Iwand Pawk! Ha ha:) I hadn't realized how chubby I'm getting until you posted that pic of all of us. Thanks, Hayley:) It was so much fun and so great to have you both BACK!!! I'm glad the girls worked Dave over good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys have been doing a lot of fun stuff! We miss you guys! Let's get together soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky you could never be fat. At least the weight is for a cause. Unlike my extra lbs. We are so happy to be back too!! And ya Dave is always getting worked! He loves it:)I'm excited for the B-day party!!

    Hey Taiya ya we have kind of been everywhere! But ya we should definitely do something soon. I'm excited for the black tie party. It will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey cousin! Your family is so cute. Camping looks fun. We miss the mountains. Good luck with school. You guys are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh Level 3..{right} I can tell by your books! It was my FAVORITE Level! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete