Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

20 weeks!

Holy smokes this first 20 weeks went so fast! I can't believe it! Pregnancy has been good to me though. I haven't been too sick or had any crazy cravings. When I got to 19 weeks I grew a belly overnight. Dave would see me looking at my tummy in the mirror and just laugh. He kept saying "It's just funny." Luckily he added "But cute too". I am starting to realize that having a baby really does change your body a lot. Luckily it's for a great cause. For somewhat silly reasons (wives tales, Chinese calendar etc..) I have been dead set on thinking I was having a girl.

But, SURPRISE!!!! IT'S A BOY:) We are so blessed to be able to have this little guy in our family and can't wait to meet him!


Me at 20 Weeks



Profile pic with His hand up by His forehead



Big Yawn

7 comments:

  1. I think in the first picture he is slapping his forehead and thinking, "Oh, man! That weirdo Dave is going to be my DAD??!!" Hee hee. We'll just hope that baby boy looks more like his mommy:) Neat ultrasound pics. I never had those 4D ones. Pretty incredible what they can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow that yawning one is detailed. So fun! You are tiny still. Can't wait for Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking so cute! And trust me, it does change your body!! In more ways than you want ;) Those are great ultrasound pictures!! Congrats on the BOY! We will have to have play dates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you! little boys are so special. you look fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! You are so cute pregnant! I'm glad i ran into you the other day, I found your blog on Chelsie's haha so i may stalk it :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! Chelsie I would love to have play dates. I'm sure they would be more for us:) and P.S. I need an invite to your blog. Mindy feel free to stalk:) do you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! it is kysonandmindy@blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete