Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Baby on my mind

I cannot stop thinking about my baby boy. I spend hours online trying to find the best carseat, crib, etc. Those are just the material things though. I am mostly excited to see my little guys face. I want to know what he will look like, and what his personality will be. I can't wait to have his little hands hold onto mine. Everything at my doctors appointments looks great. Now we just have to wait. So hopefully I can make it through 9 more weeks of non-stop baby thoughts. (And hopefully Dave doesn't get too sick of hearing about every feature of every baby product.)


This was 29 weeks

3 comments:

  1. Hayley I'm so excited for you guys! You are still little for being almost 30 weeks there. Can't wait to see him and hear what you name him. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to be such a great mom. Can't wait for little guy to arrive. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Taiya!

    Ash thanks so much! I am so excited for Cooper to have a cousin. I have loved coming down to see you guys the last couple of times and can't wait for the blessing. See you soon:)

    ReplyDelete