Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Sweetheart

I have the best husband ever. He truly is my best friend and the love of my life. It's so nice to come home to someone who loves you and treats you like a princess. Dave and I have been married just over 2 years now, and I couldn't be happier. Our time together has been so amazing and I am looking forward to even more fun times.

This year for Valentines Day I was so excited about Dave's gift. I got him a remote control helicopter. I thought I was going to have the best present to give. But once again he spoiled me and made me the happiest girl alive. He handed me an envelope, at first I thought it was shopping money (always a plus) but I opened it and it was a voucher for Disneyland!!!!!!! I couldn't contain my excitement. Dave and I are going to California during spring break to meet up with Mike, Tay and Dawson. Oh man I am so excited. Dave and I have so much fun traveling together! I really didn't see it coming, because trips can be expensive. But thanks to Brown and Bassett we got a great tax return. Thanks Dave for the amazing gift! Next year I'll try to get something a little better than a helicopter!

1 comment: