Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Substitue

I am going to school to be an elementary school teacher. And I get to spend time in elementary schools as part of my credits. Well today my host teacher was sick. She sent a sub, but since I have been there for 3 weeks now I know the schedule a little better. So today I was the substitute! It was crazy, but a good experience! I'm surprised I made it through and the students actually learned something. (Hopefully!) I just love kidlets, they are so cute, and so funny!

2 comments:

  1. I bet you are so cute with the kiddos. I'm sure they love you. I remember coming home with all kinds of funny stories about things the kids said. Never a dull moment, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you will be such a great teacher! i bet they all just love you! how fun! :)

    ReplyDelete