Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 19, 2010

What's been going on..

Friday night I drove down with my dear old Kads to Clinton, Utah where Lindsay and family will be living. It was a good time. Rach was as cute as I remember, Mason as silly, and Connor as candy loving! oh and Adds well she is the same old Addy. Luckily Aunt Lori made a delicious dinner because moving makes you hungry. Thanks Lori!!


Then on Saturday we had the Brown girls spring fling. It was so fun! We had a delicious lunch, made necklaces, and played Grams famous party games. They are so fun I love them! It was so great to just sit around and enjoy spring!



2 comments:

  1. I love the necklace. What a cute spring get-together. Grandma Brown is so cute. Can't wait to see you. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun, wasn't it? (I stole the picture from your blog to put on mine:) It needs to be a spring tradition!

    ReplyDelete