Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I hope I passed!!!

This saturday I took the PRAXIS test. It's and elementary education content knowledge test. I had to take in at Weber state since Utah state was full (Lets just say there are ALOT of people in the education program). Luckily my brother Riley let me stay the night at his house in Layton because I had to be there at 7:30 A.M. Thanks again you guys!! Overall I think it went pretty good! But I wont know for six weeks. What a lovely wait that will be.

4 comments:

  1. Can I diddo everything you just said??!! Haha, and how about that crazy lady that stopped us after and wanted to talk about the test with us?? haha! She was hilarious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six weeks? Yikes that seems forever. I'm sure you did. Only a few more weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've got our fingers crossed for you! I'm sure you have nothing to worry about:) But I know it will drive you nuts until you know for sure. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! You have such confidence in me:)

    ReplyDelete