Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Graduation Presents

My parents and I were at lunch the other day and we got talking about my little brother Jesse graduating. Then my parents asked if I got a high school graduation present, I said ya we went on a trip! But I guess that wasn't the present. So my parents said I could get my present now. And this is what I got. ( Thanks Mom and Dad!)



I have sewn a few things before, and I love it! My mom is a very talented seamstress and I am excited to learn from her. I have done one project already. Here is the proof that I can in fact be self-reliant!



Before



After. I made this lovely curtain for my downstairs bathroom. I was so proud, although don't look too close there are imperfections.


Dave is also getting a graduation present, only his is for college!! This is what he wanted.



Poor bunnies:(

7 comments:

  1. Fun gift for you ... maybe someday you can teach me how to sew. And you're right POOR BUNNIES :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked closely at the curtain and I can see the imperfections. Ha ha. Not really:) No way I could figure out how to do that. I'm sure I'd sew my fingers together. Have fun with your new machine! Why did Dave get a gun? He has no aim:) As Paige would say, "HOW RUUUDE!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Hayley! You are so talented. Your bathroom is so cute. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute. I love the curtains. Now if I could just steal my sewing machine back or have one of mom's other two or three than I could get to work too. JK Love you. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome hay! I'm surprised at how many times I've wished I had a sewing machine. Cute curtains and I love the pic of tink :)

    ReplyDelete