Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Texas

Well we have been in Texas for about a week and half now. We are having a great time! Dave is doing well with sales and I am enjoying the home life.

The weather was crazy when we first arrived. This is a video of Dave trying to drive to his area to sell.



After 2 or 3 tornado warnings the weather has finally gone back to normal. Tuesday I even got a little sunburn. We are glad to be here and feel so blessed that all is going well. Here is a picture of our apartment. I will try to post more pictures soon, but it might be hard because my camera broke! SAD!!!!!




Other good news, I passed my PRAXIS test!!! I was so excited! Or as Dad would say the "Practice" test.

3 comments:

  1. Those apartments look nice. I'm so glad we got to talk today. See you soon. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on passing your practice test:) Way to go! Glad you guys made it out there safe, but we'll miss you all summer. Last time we went to my parents' house, Emily kept walking to the back door and calling for Dave and Hee-Lee. She could not figure out why you guys weren't coming to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! your practice test is over and done with. I love that you are here and have been able to hang out EVERY DAY!! Haha love ya

    ReplyDelete